Monday, August 07, 2006

My brother gets attacked at a golf course.

Ok, so my brother (who is around 18) is at this golf course. Golf is a major part of his life, and he wants more than anything to be a professional. He usually plays at a lesser course because we don't have a lot of money, but in this instance he had won passes in a tournament so he was playing in a fairly hoity toity course.

Anyway, there's a guy playing behind him for quite awhile and he has someone playing right in front of him. Normal situation at a busy course as far as I know (also, I should mention I know nothing about golf personally) when this guy starts demanding that he be able to play through. My brother explains that he's only playing as fast as he can, and that even if he played through he wouldn't be getting anywhere.

Some words were exchanged, but if I know my brother (and I do) he was as courteous as he could be. This guy literally attacks him as his girlfriend, not knowing what else to do records this. The video explains better than I do.

Video.

We got him kicked off the golf course and are thinking about assault charges.

5 Comments:

Blogger Butchie said...

You heard me! GIT THAT SOMBITCH!

9:46 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Git 'im good!!!!

4:25 PM, August 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No audio, and the video only shifts up when the guy comes up.


So, all the justification for pownage/girlification of your brother is conveniently missing.

11:51 PM, August 17, 2006  
Blogger Timmah420 said...

It was recorded on a cameraphone without an audio feature. She was pretending to do somehting else until he approached my brother.

Also what does your second sentence mean? Regardless of what my brother said , it doesen't justify what that guy did, and both him and his girlfriend have assured me and the cops that they weren't being rude to him.

7:42 PM, August 18, 2006  
Blogger Jason said...

I can't believe that happened. What a scumbag.

6:37 PM, October 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home