Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Lack of posts.

Ok, so this is how long blogger hasn't been working for me, I wrote a post about Ali Shalal Qaissi, the supposed individual behind the hood, being shocked in that infamous abu garib picture. I wrote the post on the tenth, I've since been unable to post until now, and convieniently enough, the whole story seems to have been Made up anyway. . So here I am still with nothing to post.

So promises all around that I'll get something up on here before the clock strikes midnight, and curses to Blogger, who will stop receiving my payments of unicorn farts and fairy dust for hosting my blog if they don't shape up.

Hope I haven't disappointed the fifteen or so people that regularly visit. (5 of which are likely me with different IP addresses)

2 Comments:

Blogger teh l4m3 said...

blogger cost me 4 hours of my life yesterday.

12:15 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger Timmah420 said...

Yeah, allways keep a backup pasted into word or notepad or something. You never know when blogger's gonna crash...

8:18 AM, March 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home