Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Tag.

Assparrot over at ParrotLine has cast the gauntlet.

1. Name three bloggers who are totally stuck up?
The insufferable Raven at And rightly so!, who consistently dismisses even those who have mild disagreements or differences with her as "freaks" and "idiots". Little Green Arseholes for the one, the only, Chazmo, who somehow manages to be simultaneously stuck up and classless. Let's not forget Atrios, actually, let's.

2. What are you're three fave movies of all time?
American Psycho, Coed Assbangers 3 (sorry parrot, I thought the frame positioning for the anal scenes to be too derivative in the fourth), Vacuuming completely nude in paradise.

3. If you were stranded on a dessert island what three records would you want their?
Holy fundamental spelling issues batman! Three copies of Pat Boone's: In a metal mood. (Never heard it but clearly it's awesome)

4. What three places have you lived in?
Vancouver Island, The Island and the rather large rock off the coast of Vancouver.

4.What three places did you visits?
West Edmonton Mall (Yay for capitalism!), Jamaica (almost died like 7 different ways there), Japan (in my dreams.)

5. If you could live in a abroad country whath three would it be?
Japan! Aren't you listening? Iraq (I'm a freak, I know). And a third place tie between Vietnam and France.

6. Name tehree things Hilarly Clinton would have to do to earn you're vote four PRES of the U.S?
Wow, that's the spelling equivalent of an Ebola outbreak. I dislike Hillary so intensely that she would have to break out the kneepads and give me the kind of beejer she should have given to Billy boy to keep him from getting in the ass-chasing mess he found himself in. Two more eh? Ok, well lick the balls while she's down there, also, develop an incurable disease one day after being sworn in and die, allowing her minority vice president to take the throne. (I don't care if (s)he's Black, gay or Mexican, I just want to see the GOP head explosions.)

76. What three memebers of the 'opposite" sex would you like to stick in an elevator?
Marie Jon', Ben "please don't touch my penis, it makes me uncomfortable" Shapiro and the one, the only Ron Jeremy. (Not willing to look that last one up at work for a link.)

I smell sitcom folks!

8. You're three fave books are?
People read books still? No way, here let me warm up your 8-track player for you there buddy.

9. Thrree cool teachers?
Ms. Hama, high school psyche teacher, Mr. Catherall, who took my questions about hallucinogenic mushrooms seriously and answered, and vice principal Rawlins, who let me argue my way out of nearly every punishment I had coming to me.

10. Three lame teachers?
Mr. "Nothing you do counts unless you wear the kind of gym shorts that let me look at your young package" Stephanik and Mr."I can smell marijuana from a fucking mile away, even with the flu" Barry. I'm working from memory here, so I have no third...

11. 3 things that will rule about high school?
What, like future highschools? All education administered via syringe, One piece silver jumpsuit school uniforms and soylent green made from detention students.

12. Three things that will sux about high school?
See above.

13. Three bolggers who it would be cool to hang out with?
T3h aw3s0m3, t3h l4m3. Also Billmon and Brad R... Maybe the rude pundit.

14. What three embarissing things did you do?
Almost anything I did to attract girls then easily qualifies for all three.

15. Tag three more bloggers with tihs quiz?
Gavin, Butchie Boy, and Whoever it was that pranked the fuck out of Scott Stapp.

5 Comments:

Blogger Butchie said...

That kid has issues. He posted a disrespectful message on MC Hammer's blog. I defended Hammer and drew negative attention to Andy's gay emo blog. Then I felt sorry for him. He's a good kid. He just needs a little fresh air. I think you might be a little jealous because Andy is getting more attention than you? I don't know. Your blog needs more pictures of peanutbutter jars, fat black kids and other things... (etc)

11:58 PM, March 12, 2006  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

Hahaha lucky me. My P.E. teacher was a massive lesbian with legs like tree trunks.

10:34 AM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Butchie said...

I'm pretty sure that andy kid's blog is real.He needs to put up some pics of monkeys riding pigs or some massive lesbians with legs like tree trunks.

6:27 PM, March 13, 2006  
Blogger Raven said...

Oh I'm SO honored. Really.

3:34 PM, March 17, 2006  
Blogger Timmah420 said...

I have to admit, you've lightened your tone lately. So much so that I almost feel sorry about making that comment about you.

Didja maybe find yourself a little boyfriend there Raven? Is that what the change in tone is about?

5:39 PM, March 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home