Friday, April 07, 2006

What's it gonna take? (Revisited)



Is it just me, or is Bush looking more and more haggard every day? Seriously, if the man weren’t responsible for as many dead bodies as he is, I’d feel sorry for him.

Could it be the crash and burn approval ratings? The loss of support from his own base? A fierce and focused democratic opponent? (Just kidding on that last one…)

Tom Delay? Iraq? Immigration? No, I think something else has him soiling his suit. Another wonderful demonstration of the worst case scenario situations that seem to keep coming up with this guy. I have to admit, I’m surprised. I wouldn’t have given him enough rope to hang himself in the first place, but I never would have believed he would have the propensity for colossal fuck ups he’s proven he does. But that’s me, I’m still amazed he’s been permitted to go as far as he has, let alone been allowed to leave the house or eat a pretzel without a specially designed helmet.

All they see right now in the white house is a smart, focused, no bullshit prosecutor that believes in the system and the rule of law asking a lot of questions, and expecting answers even! I can smell them shitting themselves from here, Bush and company don’t “do” that whole answering questions truthfully thing.

I look forward to documenting the self-destruction of his legacy and following. It has already started, Some people are just more polite about how they tell him to fuck off.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He kinda looks like Billy Graham in that shot.

That just makes it worse, really.

10:03 AM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger teh l4m3 said...

To be fair, most presidents seem to age incredibly fast during their terms in office.

That said, I like what somebody said about him looking like a geological sample...

3:34 PM, April 10, 2006  
Blogger Timmah420 said...

Andy - We never even hear about 1/10th of it, wait till the Dems overtake the house or senate and the shit will really start to hit the fan when investigations commence. That'll be like turning on the light in a room full of cockroaches.

Teh - I don't get it, like pockmarked and shit? To me he just looks like he's been hitting the drinkie drinkie and the prozac too hard, and it shows.

6:22 PM, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home