Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Take this one with a little salt.


I'm a regular at Something Awful, which is, in my opinion probably the best humour site on the net, and I stumbled across this thread which claims to reveal many of the disgusting personal secrets of the higher-ups in the Whitehouse.

I realize most of this is incredible and unverifiable, but is it really that much more unbelievable than the answers that come out of Scotty during press conferences?

I, despite my inherent skepticism for these sorts of things, find myself sort of believing it, it just has a ring of truth to it, especially the bit about Cheney being drunk when he shot the lawyer and the bit about Tom Ridge being totally OCD. It explains the duct tape thing that I named the blog after as an homage to him, anyway.

Check it out, if nothing else it's entertaining.

2 Comments:

Blogger teh l4m3 said...

I believe every word, yo.

8:57 AM, April 14, 2006  
Blogger Butchie said...

Sealed room w/ cheese in it? C'mon...that's something I would do.

4:41 PM, April 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home